Customer notification *Covid-19*20-03-2020
As COVID-19 rapidly accelerates throughout the world and many countries have issued new directives in the past days in a response to the status of a pandemic. Many borders have been closed in Europe and in the America’s while China is slowly ramping up again. We would like to re-assure you that SC Innovation is, also within these extraordinary circumstances, actively working on the situation to minimise the impact on our customers.
We consider it our responsibility and main concern to do our up most in order to maximise the health protection of our employees and customers. For this, we want to share with you a series of measures that we have actioned with immediate effect:
- SC Innovation will remain operational but due to the need to maximise Human Resources, will only be open for business Monday to Thursday.
- Our Stores Department will remain operational with split teams to ensure colleague safety and productivity.
- We are promoting homeworking for the foreseeable future for our employees, wherever possible. We will be able to maintain all of our services and operations under this new directive.
- When homeworking is not possible and an employee needs to be on site, we have taken measures to limit exposures to others.
- We are limiting all business trips to those strictly necessary for ensuring the continuation of the business.
- We requested all our collaborators to comply with the WHO regulations.
We will continue to keep you informed of any changes, in line with government advice and we appreciate your understanding and collaboration in these difficult times, which we will overcome as soon as possible.
We wish you all the best and ensure you of our continued collaborative working relationship.
Share this article: